Eric Goebelbecker on April 12, 2011Joan Orr, President of Doggone Safe, talks children, dogs, safety, and her 2011 Bite Prevention Week Challenge. Join me in an online chat with Joan about on children, dogs and safety at Animal Cafe Wednesday night at 9:00PM Eastern. Subscribe to the IAABC Podcast on iTunes!
Translate this page
dog Behavior Consultants are ready to help.
More from the dog Division
- Can’t we all get along?
- Dear Inquisitive Canine -January 2013 - This New Year’s, Resolve to Solve: Keep Dogs Out of Shelters
- Dear Inquisitive Canine - December 2012 - Greeting Politely
- Social Learning Theory and Animals: Observational/Imitation Learning
- Talk to the Paw: On Dogs Listening
- Dear Inquisitive Canine - November 2012 - Play With Dogs At The Dog Park
- This Dog IS one Stimulus Package!
- Dear Inquisitive Canine - September 2012 - Keeping Peace with the Neighbor’s Dog
- Dear Inquistive Canine - August 2012 - Helpful Tips for a Rambunctious Puppy
- Adolescence: The Downside of the Puppy’s First Year!